What is the best BBL garment? Open butt or closed?

We recommend a closed butt garment as the open edges could disturb the shaping of the fat. That being said if you are using open make sure the edges are not cutting into your skin.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. Closed buttom is better, because those garments protects the shape of the buttocks from the upper to the lower part, making them rounded. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Best BBL garment is one without compression on the butt

There are many different garments out there.  Key is to have as little compression on the injected fat as possible, while compressing the liposuction areas to minimize swelling, bleeding, fluid collections.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Garments

Each surgeon is different in terms of their instructions. Some use garments and others do not.  Some use open and others do not. Best to ask your surgeon.

Almost every surgeon will have a different routine or preference for this.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon