I am interested in getting a Brazilian butt lift. How much would it cost around and am I too small to get one done? (Photo)

I am 5'2 120lbs I want to achieve a flatter stomach but most importantly a bigger natural looking butt.

How much would it cost to get a BBL?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

I would recommend an in person evaluation to determine how much fat is available for transfer.  Cost of the procedure varies from surgeon to surgeon.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL for all body frames

BBL is done to maximize each body shape whether large or small. Each person has enough fat to affect a change for their body frames, smaller patients need less to see a difference. The goal is to move diet and exercise resistant pockets of fat to areas to enhance the contour or lines.  See a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this procedure for the best results and safety.

price varies by Surgeon, Location, Anesthesia, Etc.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photograph.

You could achieve a flatter stomach and a modest fat transfer to the buttocks with a BBL but with little fat on your body, you cannot expect to have a significant enhancement in the buttocks area. I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL and if your cosmetic goals are achievable. If you cannot achieve your cosmetic goals with a BBL due to having little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. I do not recommend patients gaining weight prior to surgery because weight fluctuations before or after the procedure can affect your results. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help you achieve a curvier look. In regards to cost, there are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000.  Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Not sure if you have enough fat for transfer to your buttocks. You would have to be examined in person to be sure.

BBL and having enough fat

Great question.  A thorough look at your whole body would be needed to determine if you have enough fat to make BBl worthwhile.  Defining your expectations will also be important.  The lower back area is often a good source of fat for BBL as well.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

I am interested in getting a Brazilian butt lift. How much would it cost around and am I too small to get one done?

I do not think that you are too small to get a Brazilian butt lift.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon