I had a tummy tuck 1 year ago. I had 2 small dog ears that were "corrected" but I still see them. What else can be done? (photo)

Lipo? Remove them again?

Dog ears

Hi there. Scar revision is the answer to you cosmetic concern. You surgeon may remove additional fat as well as skin to correct the irregularities. The produce is performed under local anesthesia. 

Dog Ears

Those should be extremely easy to correct under local anesthesia. I doubt it would take more then 20 to 25 minutes

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

There are other issues

that your photos suggest that would be more important to me than what you see but further flattening of the small bumps should be easily addressed with a minor office procedure.  But you probably have a huge improvement over where you started from so that is good.  And photos cannot replace a face to face exam so comments are solely based on your photos.

Curtis Wong, MD