Need advice on fixing a lift gone bad, already had two revisions, what is the best course of action? (photo)

Had implants and lift at same time, lift never took. I've had two lift revisions, they didnt help much. I need advice on if the bad lift can be fixed and what course of action to follow. Also any recommendations on a Doc that could make them pretty.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Determining a Revision

Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery may be needed for:asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons needed for breast implant revision surgeon.

Now, there is always the potential that reasonable expectations for final results are necessary when it comes to any plastic surgery operation. If you are worried that you may need a revision, a follow-up with your surgeon would be the first visit and then if you do not agree with the options provided then it would be helpful to seek out a new board certified plastic surgeon to find procedure options.