Scar feels like it's burning after collagen injection

hello doctor i have a scar since i was a kid i tried many ways to get rid of redness tried surgery , pulsed dye laser nothing worked for the redness and the last thing my doctor gave me collagen injections month ago and this the worst part my scar is now really red and im feeling pain like its burning .. i didnt feel any pain with the surgery or laser can you please tell me whats going on ? or what should i do to get rid of redness i really lost hope .. thank you

Thanks for your query. you should visit your treating doctor and tell about the complaints. Application of topica; steroids and 5 FU also helps but it depends upon the lesion. I would appreciated if you can send your pic too as it will help in giving further treatment options

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon