Red itchy warm spots along with brown dry spots on my face after dermapen session. Is it normal?

got dermapen session 3 days ago, I was told to keep the area moisturised and use cortisone cream to help with the redness, but now my skin is flaking off revealing pink sensitive skin. And some spots has turned brown. I am worried that I might have permanent pigmented spots. Is the any thing I can do to avoid that? And does this mean that dermapen doesn't work for me?

Thanks for your query.This is a normal reaction after dermapen. You get a little bit of crusting which fall off without giving any pigmentation. Just keep it moisturized and do as the doctor say. You generally see the results after 10-15 days so just be patient.All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon