Post septoplasty white stuff + some blood coming out?

I had my septoplasty surgery done 3 days ago now, and just waiting for another week till i go see the doctor again to have the final 2 plastic slides removed from my nostrils, my question is, since i left the hospital, this mixed white liquid and some blood keep coming out of my nose, a little bit every 30 seconds or so, is that normal ?

Discharge after septoplasty

Some discharge is normal, however, if it is increasing you should have your surgeon examine you to make sure all is well.   Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice. The response to the question does not constitute a doctor patient relationship or formal advice.

Drainage three days after septoplasty

Clear drainage and light bleeding is normal early after nasal surgery.  The splints cause irritation.  When they are removed this should abate.

Call your surgeon to ask about these concerns.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

Septoplasty

What you describe is difficult to diagnose on the internet, but it requires you to see the surgeon soon to make sure there is no major problem.
Sorry to tell you, Kuwait may have beautiful hospitals but mediocre surgeons