Best method to get a Hollywood smile?

I want to do a Hollywood smile vut with havig so many different methods such as vaneer , zirconia and etc. I am not sure which onw to choose? Please advice me . Thank you !

#Veneers for Hollywood smile #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would recommend seeing an experienced cosmetic dentist for a consultation to determine your options. Veneers are a great way to enhance your smile.  They can be used to change the shape, shade and size of your teeth. The type of material used varies case by case and is determined by the dentist.  Zirconia is great for back teeth, but I would not recommend it for your front teeth because it's too opaque. Instead, I use both Empress and Emax for my patients. Both are great and look very natural. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

How to get a Hollywood Smile

The very first thing you need to do is find a cosmetic dentist with experience and understanding on how to accomplish that for you.  An excellent cosmetic dentist can explain the options of different materials to create your new smile and also guide you into those decisions based on your expectations.  What you should be doing is telling your dentist what you want things to look like after the job is completed and leave the material choices up to them.  If your dentist is asking you to pick the material that your new smile is made out of without explaining in detail the pros and cons of each, I would find another dentist.  
Best of success in your endeavor,

Christian Yaste, DDS
Charlotte Dentist