Beard oil 2 months after FUE. (photos)

Greetings, I did beard & moustache fue transplant 2 months ago to fill empty patches in my beard, all scaps are gone and healed Now my old beard growing its scattery and curly so can I use beard oil (ingredients: jojoba, argn, vitamin E) to soften and straighten the hair Thanks

Oils or vitamins will not make hairs grow straight. If you are having issues with your results it is best to follow up

Oils or vitamins will not make hairs grow straight.  If you are having issues with your results it is best to follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 months post op

by this time you can go back to doing what you were doing before the transplant. If you were using this oil prior to transplant and didn't have any issues (irritation, etc) you should be safe to use. If you are still concerned, contact the surgeon who performed your procedure. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Safe use of hair products post beard transplant

Yes it is safe to use this product at this point as long as you dont find that it causes any irritation of your skin

Robert True, MD
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 months after beard transplant

At 2 months after beard transplant you can apply beard oils or any other product that you feel works for you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon