I live in Kuwait lately and my hair really damaged because of the salty water it is falling and became dull and dry?

Water and Hair loss

Make sure that you are using organic shampoos, minimizing sun exposure, using an organic sunblock spray for the scalp.  You can use an organic tonic such as Origenere daily to combat, make sure to use a multivitamin for hair and nails.  Most often, changes in water habits can cause hair shedding.  This usually is intermittent and you can expect reversal of your hair loss with the above steps if it is not genetically predisposed.

Beverly Hills Physician

Damage of hair

The hair on top of your head is not alive, the new hair below the skin will come in normal. If you want to treat the existing hair use good shampoos and conditioners.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon