I hit my nose 4 weeks post op. Any suggestions?

I hit the tip of my nose extremely hard and im 4 weeks post op there is no blood at all but its alittle bit num but it doesn't hurt

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Hit nose 4 weeks after rhinoplasty

If there is any swelling on your nose after hitting it 4 weeks after your rhinoplasty, you could try using ice packs on it on and off to decrease the swelling.  If you feel the appearance of your nose has changed after the injury, I would recommend being evaluated by your surgeon.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon