I had a closed rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago; will it get smaller & more defined? (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago and I don't know if it will get smaller and if it will look more defined.i feel the left side of my tip is more defined and i right one is more round , dunno if this is due the swallowing. I clean my nose with a cotton ear pud but i get really scared in case of harming my nose in a way that would change the appearance i also pulled accidentally a stitch last week but i didnt bleed at all Thank you

More time is needed

It can take up to a year for all the swelling to disappear after primary rhinoplasty.  At 6 weeks you will start to see better definition of your nasal contour.  Keep your head elevated as much as possible and give it time.  It is not unusual to see asymmetries with nasal swelling after surgery; 97% of these resolve with time.

Rhinoplasty swellling after 3 weeks

Sweeling in rhinoplasty  improves fast at the first 3 weeks  and very slow after 2 months. Having 3 weks POP you should have reached only about 60 % of  your way to a  compleate recovery. By 8 weeks you  can  consider 80 % and  100%  after one year. 

Luis Pavajeau, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon