What may happen if I touch my nose a lot after Rhinoplasty? Are gentle bumps on the bridge to be scared of?

I had a rhinoplasty about 3 weeks ago & I was wondering what are the consequences of touching my nose alot. To be honest I've been doing this lately alot in order to clean it, I rub it gently because i can't stand the amount of black heads I'm having on it! Plus, today I've bumped the bridge of my nose with my hand twice while I was rubbing my eyes. Although the bumps were not strong, they kinda hurt a little & by the second bump I noticed its becoming a little pink..am I supposed to be scared?

Bumps on bridge after rhinoplasty

Congratulations on completing your rhinoplasty surgery.  I would suggest that you do not manipulate your nose at this point unless you have been directed to do so by your surgeon.  At 3 weeks postop, you are still early in the recovery period and you can affect the results of your nose with manipulation.  If you are really concerned, you should follow up with your plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.