Financial reasons i have to stop doing facial laser for couple of months. How can i get rid of the hair that grows back?

i've done almost 8 sessions of facial laser.i hv fair complexion n dark hair especially on forehead n jaw line. before laser i used to bleach my facial hair since i started laser i never bleached n i dont feel comfortable shaving my point is How do i get rid of my facial hair til nxt time i go do a session.Will bleaching or shaving do the thing well enough?im afraid shaving might grow more darkr n thick hair n that way i would have to shave my face twice a month which s a lot.anyone help

Laser Hair Removal -- Takes a series of treatments -- COST BASED ON EXPERTISE, SKILL, TECHNIQUE

When you have the means I would continue hair removal treatments till you get to the reduction you are seeking.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Facial hair control

I am a fan of shaving even if hair is not an issue. It won't cause the hair to change in diameter or color. It improves exfoliation. Another option is using Vaniqa. This slows the hair growth, keeping it in the resting phase longer.

Steven F. Weiner, MD