Dizziness and bloody phlegm after the forth day of simple Rhinoplasty. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a very simple rhinoplasty 4 days ago which didn't include breaking my nose but i fixed my right deviated septum as well as removing both of my adenoids with heat. I always make sure to clean and spry my nostrils using my prescribed nose drops, however both of my nostrils are kind of opened today i constantly keep on having bloody phlegm and I can't help the dizziness and drowsiness that come along with it. Is this normal? Please note that i was feeling much better yesterday.

The progression of symptoms after nose surgery

The pain and generalized misery after rhinoplasty is closely related to the degree of swelling. As nose surgery swelling continues to increase for the first 3-4 days so does your symptoms. 'Hump" day is often the third day counting from the first day after surgery. So things start to improve (swelling and symptoms) around this time. However if your concerned, clearly you should contact your doctor.