Colour of laser Spot influences the results?

Hello, I've had a few hair removal sessions done until now, all using Candela Alexandrite Gentlemax laser. Every time the spot light on the skin was green, but I've heard someone saying that when a red spot is used it's better, as there may be better results, I want to know if that's true. I have fair skin with dark brown hair. Thank you in advance!

Spot color has nothing to do with outcome

The spot color isn't going to influence the results. Each laser has it's own spot color which can't be changed. If the laser is working for you without complications, continue to use it. It is a great laser and probably the Alex lasers get the best hair removal results.