Is there any chance to remove a third degree burnt made by oil? (Photo)

I was 8 years old when i had this scar, I'm playing with my brother and accidentally hit the table with the warm oil on it and cast on my face. I'm 24 now and planning to get rid of the scar because of making me uncomfortable when people stare at me. Is there anyway to remove the scar?

Fractional lasers for a burn scar

I would suggest applying Plato's Scar Serum, followed by PDL, fractional laser, and skin resurfacing with IIT. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar

Hello and thank you for your question. Excising the entire scar will not be your best option. I would consider laser therapy to soften the scar and reduce the tightness around the scar. Best WishesTheodore T. Nyame 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician