Can I teach a language class 3 weeks after rhinoplasty?

Is ok to teach a language class 2 hours a day, 3 weeks after rhinoplasty? Would it affect the result?

Return to teaching after rhinoplasty

Thank you for your questions.  I would expect that you would be able to return to teaching 3 weeks after your rhinoplasty.  While there will still be some swelling, it should not be excessive, distracting to others, or cause you any special problems.  Furthermore, it should not affect your result.  You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon to learn of any special restrictions or what his/her patients experience 3 weeks post-operatively.  Good luck.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD