Should I be worried about a mole like figure growing? (Photo)

I have this very small black mole like figure on my stomach. It pains a little bit. I want to know what is it and should I be worried

Doctor Answers 2

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. These can be removed easily in the office. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Lesion on the Stomach

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell from the photo if it is a mole or something else.  I recommend for you to see a dermatologist to have an in person evaluation.  Since the lesion is new, changing, and is painful, I would recommend a biopsy.  I wish you the best!

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.