Should I be worried about a mole like figure growing? (Photo)

I have this very small black mole like figure on my stomach. It pains a little bit. I want to know what is it and should I be worried

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. These can be removed easily in the office. Best, Dr. Emer.

Lesion on the Stomach

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell from the photo if it is a mole or something else.  I recommend for you to see a dermatologist to have an in person evaluation.  Since the lesion is new, changing, and is painful, I would recommend a biopsy.  I wish you the best!

Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO, FAAD
San Diego Dermatologist