I have done ptosis correction and double eyelid. Can it be reversed or corrected?

I have done ptosis correction and double eyelid.But the surgery does not make me happy because my left eye crease is lower than the right eye.Both my eye are not even and the my right eye looks very extra lifted than my natural eyes .can it be reverse or corrected?

Doctor Answers 1

Ptosis Correction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Part of it depends on how long it has been since your surgery - I would suggest waiting several months before considering revision unless you are having serious problems with your eyelid position. However, assuming it has been longer than 3 months, you could certainly undergo revision during which the eyelid crease position can be adjusted as well as the eyelid position itself. I would suggest seeing an oculoplastic surgeon for further evaluation.

New Haven Oculoplastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.