Can double eyelid been reverse or corrected? (Photos)

I had a ptosis correction and skin crease correction 1 1/2 month ago. The surgery was unsuccessful. I am not happy with the result as the dr did a very untidy job. Can it be corrected? Can be reversed or what how can it been corrected? Pls help.

Ptosis Revision

Eyelid position can certainly be revised, but the success depends on the initial cause of the ptosis (was it congenital, for example - in those cases the muscle itself is abnormal and difficult to adjust) and how many surgeries you have had. The more surgeries, the more scarring and the more challenging it becomes to get a predictable outcome. If you have only had one surgery, it can be revised. I would suggest seeing an oculoplastic surgeon who specializes in eyelid anatomy.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon