I loss my hair - The problem started after I got birth for my second baby. (photos)

Now it is go over 4 years .. and from 4 months it becames worrest and people can see that my hair become little.. I will put my picture and please help me I feel so so bad .. and I have made a hair test and I will put the results also .. help me plz am from Middle East .. Now I don't eat dairy and meats because I have high in zink and calcium.

Hair loss after a second pregnancy

Ghofranm,So sorry to hear of your hair loss. There are two common causes of hair loss during pregnancy: 1. iron deficiency : and 2. telogen effluvium. I would recommend that you consult with a hair loss specialist to work up this problem. Treatment will depend on findings of the work up. 
sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Hair loss after a second pregnancy

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Pregnancy and hair loss

Usually when women lose hair with pregnancy, it reverses in 1-2 years. If you have not passed this time period in the second pregnancy, then you must wait it out. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pregnancy and hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon