I used botox for my forehead and eyes 3 months later I noticed change in my nose shape, it become wider with swelling? (Photo)

I made ultrasound , they said most probably its muscle relaxation How i can fix that , I'am so anxious About it .. How can i regain my pre botox nose shape ??

Botox and Facial Structure

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Botox works by blocking the signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscles can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften. Botox should not affect the shape of your nose three months later. I have never known Botox to widen a nose. Please schedule a follow up appointment with your physician.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Botox for forehead and eyes, and effect on the nose shape.

The Botox injection for forehead and eyes will erase wrinkles and should not affect the shape of your nose after 3 months. Treating "Bunny Lines"  is not uncommon but unlikely to cause widening of your nose and swelling. You should always check before and after photos with your previous physician. Please see a plastic surgeon who can guide you in the right direction.

Changes in facial structure

Thank you for your question fghjjbg. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expressions. I assume the above photograph is before and the below is after. It appears as if fillers were added in the nose. I also see a significantly different nasolabial fold, which I do not expect after 3 months. I have never seen Botox have these effects. Please follow up with your doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician