Hi! I'm Lola 28 years old. Mum of 2. Breast implant under the muscle After a year I want to add lifting

I had my breast implant one year ago under the muscle and not have the lift since I thought I might have kids again and then when pregnant the scars will appear and the breastfeeding will be difficult. Now I decided to do the lift! I was told that the lifting can not be done if the implant is under the muscle! So my question is can I do just the lifting without replacing the implant?! Waiting for your answer?!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift.A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, your surgeon will determine on a personal consultation how your scar’s going to be and where depending on your breast tissue amount, I suggest you to check testers with your surgeon about sizes and type of implant, Hugs!

Breast Lift After Breast Augmentation

You can have a lift at any time after having implants.  It does not matter the placement of the implants.  Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast lift after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Short answer: yes, you can have a breast lift with an implant currently in place, regardless of its location.  You don't have to replace the implants.  It's important however that you consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS