The higher the cheeks, the better you look?

I have done a cheek surgery , and I still am swelled a litte , after 5 years . The amount of swelling was enormous at first . Now I plan to implant others , higher ones . What would you prefer ? Is there a rule such as " the higher cheekbones , the better you look " ? . Can you elaborate on this please ?

Thank you for your question.  Appropriate cheek placement will depend on your inherent skeletal anatomy as you would want to augment the naturally fuller areas of the cheek while smoothing the augmentation to the surrounding tissues. Higher does not imply better.  I would see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goal results and have an in-depth examination. 

A Cheeky Question--What's Best with Cheek Augmentation (Fillers, Implants, Fat)

This would depend on a few things: your current facial structure and appearance and the look you'd like to achieve. There are great non-invasive options for cheeks including: fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), implants and fat. I recommend a formal consultation with a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer