Accutane and adapalene cream?

I'm 20years old male with accuten for 1 month and I use adapalene cream what do you think should used together adapalene and accutane?

Accutane and retinoids

Thank you for your question. It is not recommended to combine Accutane therapy with any other acne treatments, including over-the-counter products. In my experience, Accutane therapy has been effective as a solo treatment for acne, and I would not recommend combining Accutane with adapalene because adapalene is a retinoid, which gently exfoliates your skin to eliminate comedonal acne (whiteheads and blackheads). Retinoids make your skin dry and sometimes peel, and in conjunction with the drying side effects of Accutane, the risks of you developing rashes or irritation to your skin increases. I highly advise you to speak with your prescribing physician regarding your treatment and concerns. Take care and good luck.