Mole removal - is it possible? How much will it cost?

I have flat mole on my right face near ear. I want to remove it permanently without any mark. Please let me know is it possible? If Yes then please let me know how much cost it will take for it?

Mole removal on face

It is generally not possible to remove a mole on the face and have no scar.  In many cases, the scar from such a procedure can be minimized and be less noticeable than the mole.  If the mole is flat, I would recommend surgical excision.  The cost will vary by surgeon. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mole

Hi. Without a photo its difficult to assess but I suggest you see your dermatologist regarding this. There are surgical and laser options.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist