Need help and guidance for my pigmentation skin. (photos)

About a year ago, I was diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis which also caused an autoimmune disease for a few days. And a week later, I lost a bit of pigmentation in the middle of my unibrow area. My concern is that...Will the skin ever repigment on its own? Does sweating from exercise prevent it from healing? I've found a laser centre that uses Microdermarbrasion for the treatment. Will it work for me?

Hypo Pigmentation

HiWith Hypo pigmentation unfortunately there is little that can have a satisfactory effect on improving the condition. There is a slight chance of it re pigmenting itself, but cannot say for sure.I recommend a visit to a Dermatologist to discuss options.Hope this helps.Kind regards

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Loss of pigmentation

Depigmentation is a much bigger problem than increased pigment.  None of the factors you ask about really contribute to it and microdermabrasion will have little if any effect.  You should contact a board certified dermatologist but the outlook is not good

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist