How can I whiten my face? Can I use meladerm cream & does it have any side effects?

Sir iam 22 years old i have dark skin coloured face but my body colour is fairer what can i do to whiten my face can i use meladerm cream does it have any side effects ....please answer me sir..

Thanks for your query. Yes meladerm can be used for skin lightening. Use it preferable at night and a good spf sun block in the day. The topical formulations take a long time to act so to fasten it you can go for chemical peeling and tablets like glutathione. The most common side effect is that it makes the skin a little more sensitive so extra care should be taken when out in sun and all these creams should be applied under medical supervision. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon