Washing hairs after transplant. Is it OK to use mineral water?

Hello doc,its been 9 months that I did my hair transplant surgery.Now I have shifted in a area where the water is hard and salty.So I have started washing my hairs with mineral or bottled water.Is it Ok to use mineral water?

It's been 9 months, you can wash you hair any way you wish. The type of water does not matter. If you're concerned, follow up

It's been 9 months, you can wash you hair any way you wish.  The type of water does not matter.  If you're concerned, follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

At this point

The water type does not matter. You can use whatever you want.  However, its a good idea to double check with your doctor.

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

9 months after hair transplant

Everything should be healed and you can do whatever you believe is good for your hair including wash with mineral oil if that is what you want to do

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon