What's the underlying problem and what to do? Non surgical way (Photo)

What should i do for a natural way of facial profile..chin recessed nd overbite..happened from the last few years..drastic change in my face in some years now..i m 26 years now..please suggest me non surgical way and how much time will it need to correct ..nd how much correction caI expect..thank you

No doctor answers yet