How to stop excessive hair fall and increase volume, thickness of hair? What type of remedies may be used?

I am a student of 2nd year chemistry hons,I have to spend a considerable time in the lab.Nowadays I am suffering from great hair fall and it losses its thickness gradually.What step should be taken to improve this condition? Its not an hereditary problem.But gradually the problem goes on increasing..

Hair loss in young man

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon