How to get rid of insect bite scars and light brown spots on hands and legs? Deso ready made aloe vera gel give quick results?

I have insect bite scars on my right hand and brown spots on my legs. Also I have an allergy prone skin so it itches particularly in summer and due to scratching it turns even worse... I require the scars to be removed as early as possible. Can you name some good aloe vera gels which I can use?

Brown spot removal with lasers, peels, microneedling/prp

This is hard to answer without a picture, but aloe is unlikely to give improvement. A combination approach is needed. Lasers, peels, microneedling/prp, and lightening creams may be used in combination to give improvement. I recommend a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer