Regrowth of transplanted hair after falling.

Its been 9 months that I did my hair transplant surgery.The overall growth is quite decent.Today while shampooing I saw some hairs on my fingers tip. If I assume that those were transplanted hairs then will the transplanted hairs grow again?

It is best to contact your surgeon and follow up with your doctor. It is impossible to say what you are seeing.

It is best to contact your surgeon and follow up with your doctor.  It is impossible to say what you are seeing.   In general transplanted hairs fall out naturally and it will grow back (as a natural hair cycle).

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

9 months after hair transplant

You should expect that at least 80% of the hair from the transplant will have grown out. Shedding hair is normal every day.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon