Regrowth of hair after shave?

hello doc,its been 9 months that I did my hair transplant surgery.The growth is good.Today due to hot and humid climate I shaved my head.Will the hair grow again.

Hair growth after hair transplant

Once the grafts have healed following a hair transplant, hair typically grows at a standard rate.  Shaving your head or cutting your hair should not interfere with that.  Your hair will return following the shaving of your head.

Regrowth of hair after shave?

Yes your hair will grow back for sure. There should not be an issue because this hair is not temporary.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you shave your head, your hair will grow back. This is normal. If you are concerned you should contact your doctor.

If you shave your head, your hair will grow back.  This is normal. If you are concerned you should contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Regrowth of hair after shave

yes absolutelly your hair will regrow again . you may cut or take any serve of hairdresser after hair transplant

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Shaving a hair transplanted head

The issue you raised relates to shaving a hair transplanted head.  All of the hair will grow back at about 1/2 inch per month which is the normal hair growth rate

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon