Is the pressing and shaking of end of my nose can loose nasal septum deviation?

I have DNS surgery 6years ago. But now suddenly when I press end of nose I feel something bent (sound like 'pat pat') have no pain or blockage. Is this happen for DNS surgery.?? Please reply. And one more questions in last 2days I press and shake end of my nose too many time for curiosity, is anything happens for pressing and shaking??? I don't feel any bad though. Please answer. I'm very upset. Thank you. Sorry for bad English.

Cartilage can move when you press, or even can click , but it does not mean anything is wrong. Rest assured that if you can breathe well and don't have pain that your nose is likely doing ok. Many patients feel things move when they touch or press, that is often normal. Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon