I had a keloid and the doctor gave me an injection; now I'm discoloured and it's still there? (Photos)

i had a keloid and the doctor gave me an injection..after that i noticed a dent has been formed..though that doctor said it wil bounce back..i have one more keloid..and i dnt want another injection..currently im taking peel frm vlcc..but my skin looks very sensetive nd discoloured and the kelloid isnt going.

Doctor Answers 1

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would suggest using Melarase PM + Plato's Scar Serum followed by subcision and fillers. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.