I'm 22 years old - I'm very tense about my baldness. (photo)

I m thinking for hair transplant how much graft i need to fully hair with desnity

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor.

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor. You need to understand the limitations of a hair transplant surgery and have realistic goals based on your hair loss pattern.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

22 with extensive hair loss

You first need an examination by a skilled doctor who can assess your donor supply and match it against your needs. At 22, it looks like your hair loss pattern is fairly extensive. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon