Can I use hair root nourisher in translated area after surgery??

If you have post surgical issues, please contact your doctor. There is no such thing a hair root nourisher from a medical point

If you have post surgical issues, please contact your doctor. Your doctor knows the details of you surgery and can best answer your questions.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair root nourisher

Unfortunatelly there is no substance that we can call as "hair root nourisher" in the world... You have to wait at least 3 weeks for any kind of application to HT area after surgery

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

After hair transpant

I would add nothing to your recipient area until all of the crust have shed. Then at about 3 weeks you can do what you want.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon