How to grow thick hair at the age of 29?

I am 29 years old, female. When I was younger I had suffered from typhoid like 4-5 times and after that my hair was thin. My diet is normal and I avoid junk foods. There is also problem of dandruff and hair fall. Please suggest me something so that I could have thick hair again.

The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them

Thinning hair

It is best to have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your scalp and pattern of loss (if there is one), as well as recommend treatments that can help your hair and scalp, and monitor your progress. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

29 years old with hair loss

It is difficult to understand your question as you did not state your sex, send photos or give a more clear history. If you can correct this in a future post, then you can get a more direct answer to your questions

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon