Why my eyes are different? (Photo)

It was not from the childhood. I used many eye drops for dryness but those didn't work. It looks bad & sometimes I feel disturbance in seeing. Is it for thyroid? Though I tested thyroid once & the result was normal. So please tell me how can I cure this problem?

Droopy eyelids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.  Your right eyelid is drooping (i.e. ptosis).  Your condition can be corrected.  Follow up with an surgeon who specializes in eyelid surgery.  An in person consultation would be required to determine the cause of the ptosis, and the best treatment option to create optimal symmetry.  Best wishes!

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon