My boobs looks like a girl's boobs and I want to reduce its size and be a normal man. Recommendations?

Here’s a link to the board certified doctors in your area who perform male breast reduction.

Candidate for male breast reduction

Consult with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options for male breast reduction.

My boobs looks like a girl's boobs and I want to reduce its size and be a normal man.

Thank you for the question and picture. Accurate diagnosis would necessitate physical examination. It IS important to differentiate  as uncomfortable as gynecomastia ( excess breast tissue) from lipomastia ( otherwise known as pseudo-gynecomastia or excess adipose tissue of chest wall). Treatment will differ depending on diagnosis. 

Generally speaking, liposuction surgery alone is useful to treat lipomastia (an enlarged chest secondary to adipose tissue); rarely does it suffices as the only modality of treatment when it comes to treating true gynecomastia. Most patients with gynecomastia benefit from direct excision of glandular tissue plus/minus peripheral liposuction surgery.

My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Surgery for Severe Gynecomastia

From your descriptions, it seems that you are suffering from severe gynecomastia. Best suggestion can be given if you share your pictures with significant details like your age, medical history etc. If you're young and have good skin elasticity then a trans-nipple gynecomastia correction may be done and after 1 year of assessment, the skin refitting may be decided (if the skin doesn't settle on its own). But if you don't have enough elastic skin, you may require skin removal in the same stage of gynecomastia correction that unfortunately produces scar on chest. Ultimately, it is to be decided after seeing your picture. All the best.

R. K. Mishra, MCh, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

hard to make any specific recommendations without a photograph. Make sure you visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon who does this operation on a regular basis. It's a very effective procedure  but highly dependent on just how big you are, skin tone, age, etc.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation.  Seek a plastic surgeon who performs many of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon