What can be done about my underdeveloped breasts?

My age is 19 and I am patient of pcos.I have extremely under developed breast,with hairs around nipples and to some extent between the breasts.what can be done?....I am unable to send any photos.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well, I would suggest you an breast augmentation to add volume, and get better shape, I recommend you to consult a board certified plastic surgeon that can help get the appearance that you wish.

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. You could book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area if you would like specific feedback and surgical options for you. Breast implants are a common, reliable way to enlarge the breasts.

All the best

Breast augmentation

You can achieve larger breasts with a breast augmentation. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and take measurements to recommend the best implant type/sizes for your body. There are 3D simulators that can show you what you would look like with different types of implants and different sizes, this can be helpful when trying to decide what size would achieve your cosmetic goals. At my office, I use high profile Sientra implants to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, i use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Options for underdeveloped breasts

Youma

You may be a candidate for breast enhancement with implants. PCO should not be a hindrance. To learn more details about your options, plan to consult a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate considerable experience with breast iimplant surgery.

Tad Grenga, MD, FACS
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Given your concerns, best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of  experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.