Using Dermaroller after hair transplant.

Hello doc,its been 1 year that I did my hair transplant surgery.Since few days I am using Dermaroller (needle size-1mm) on my scalp.I want to know if is it safe to use it or not.

It is always a good idea to ask your doctor for post operative questions and types of products you can use.

It is always a good idea to ask your doctor for post operative questions and types of products you can use. Dermaroller is not typically recommended after surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dermaroller

This device offers no value for anyone. IT just causes potential problems such as infection. Why do it if there is no value?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon