How much will it cost to remove my tattoo? (Photo)

The tattoo is a normal key which is draw on my left arm,,,,it's draw by black color,,,

Laser Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question. Cost can vary based on location, technology, and the physician's fee. Pico lasers are the most advanced technology. I utilize the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths making it possible to remove 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 treatments. I also utilize the Picosure for a total of 5 Pico wavelengths. Tattoos are removed faster and safer with Pico lasers and there is less risk of scarring. It is important not only to seek the best technology but an experienced laser tattoo removal provider. I have been practicing laser tattoo removal for almost 20 years

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon