If I don't continue laser treatment after one session, what will happen?

I have done one session of underarms laser hair reduction treatment and I don't want to continue it further, will it hamper me physically in any way?

Discontinuing hair reduction treatment

Discontinuing your laser hair reduction treatments will not physically harm you.  You may notice slight reduction in hair growth, but that is all.

Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Laser hair reduction

If you no longer finish your laser hair sessions, you should have some reduction in overall hair and hair thickness but it will still be present.  There should not be any harmful effects for discontinuing laser hair removal mid-session.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Reduction

The treatment will not hinder you in any physical way.  It only affects the hair follicle but after one treatment the hairs will go back.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon