I have PPP at the lower side of glans penis; is there any medicine available to get ride of this?

Any Medicine for PPP on Lower Side of Glans Penis? No Medicine, But Co2 Laser Works for PPP

Unfortunately, there are no topical creams or any other medication that I know of that are effective on PPP. Pearly penile papules are normal and benign, but often their appearance causes distress. If you would like to remove them, a dermatologist can do so with a CO2 laser in the office. It is a very quick and pain-free treatment. Be sure to consult a board-certified dermatologist who is an expert at removing PPP with lasers.

San Diego Dermatologist

Treating PPP (pearly penile papules) with medicine

There is no effective medicine or home treatment for these benign and common lesions. Pearly penile papules (PPP) can be safely and effectively treated by your dermatologist. I've treated hundreds of patients successfully, with no pain, and no scarring.

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

PPP treatment

There is not a medication treatment for this.  These papules are skin growths and thus require a physical/mechanical means to remove them.  The most common and best means is the CO2 (ablative) laser.  It is a simple technique that can be performed without injections, using only topical anesthetic medication to numb the area.

Joshua E. Lane, MD, MBA
Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon