I have PPP at the lower side of glans penis; is there any medicine available to get ride of this?

Treating PPP (pearly penile papules) with medicine

There is no effective medicine or home treatment for these benign and common lesions. Pearly penile papules (PPP) can be safely and effectively treated by your dermatologist. I've treated hundreds of patients successfully, with no pain, and no scarring.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

PPP treatment

There is not a medication treatment for this.  These papules are skin growths and thus require a physical/mechanical means to remove them.  The most common and best means is the CO2 (ablative) laser.  It is a simple technique that can be performed without injections, using only topical anesthetic medication to numb the area.

Joshua E. Lane, MD, MBA
Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon