How many times can a fat transfer be done on a thin person?

I'm a fairly thin woman (4'11" and 95lbs, most of which is muscle), but I am wanting not only a fat transfer in my breasts to take me up 2 cups sizes, but I'm also wanting it done in my butt as well. I was wondering how many times a woman my size can get a fat transfer and what my realistic results would be. I don't want implants, but I might give in if my goals are unrealistic.

If you really want 2 cup sizes, you would be better off considering implants.  The rest of your fat can be used to increase the size of the buttocks.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat transfer to the breasts usually only increases your volume by less than one cup size. If you are thin and don't have a lot of excess body fat, you won't likely be a good candidate for fat transfer to both areas. You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an evaluation.

Fat Transfer

You mentioned most of your body composition is muscle. You must have available fat to transfer each time, . If you are thin, you may not have enough to transfer. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and realistically discussing your options.

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

Fat Transfer

I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-depth assessment, however, given your height and weight, I would doubt there'd be enough fat to do transfers to both butt and breasts. 

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer on a thin person

Dear Petite Girl, 

You sound like you don't have enough fat to transfer to your breasts And butt. 

Fat transfer to the breasts rarely results in an increase of 2 cup sizes to the breasts the usual increase is 1/2 - 1 cup size. 

It may be more realistic and more predictable to have breast implants. 

You can visit a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who will give you more specific advice and discuss more realistic options for your needs. 

Dr. Khuthaila 

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Fat transfer

You must have available fat to transfer each time. If you are thin, you may not have enough to transfer. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and realistically discussing your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon