Can my teeth be saved or are they too far gone? (Photo)

I'm 19, smoke regularly, drink occasionally. Brush once a day and I hardly floss. I decided to go vegan a few months ago and stopped for health reasons, now I find myself brushing my teeth a few nights ago and one tooth started to sting! I moved my top lip up and was a bit startled to find that one tooth was missing the top segment. My wisdom teeth have recently came in and I'm not sure if that's related. Thanks in Advance!

Restoring Teeth

You obviously have some cavities.  You should schedule with a dentist for an exam and x-rays.  A treatment plan can be given to you and at that point you will know what you are looking at.  Good luck.