I need help. I'm looking for a virtual consult. Any suggestions? (photo)

I am currently looking for a PS near me in TN that can help me with my BBL and what it may look like?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  For optimal results, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight at stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon